Saturday, September 21, 2013

Dents - what dents?

So today I tried out a new tool to try to see whether it may be possible to undo some of the worst damage done to Naddy: getting the dents out of the end-panel.
Here is the 'before' picture with 2 creases and three dents. I assume the trailer was backed into a tree or a tree fell on the trailer...  
This is the 'after' picture. I am very happy. dents are 90% gone. The third dent popped out but it goes back in once I release the suction pressure, so I will deal with that when the inside skins are off and I can insulate with sytorofoam or so...
A big shout-out to Harborfreight tools. The $69 spent on this pneumatic suction cup were definitely a good investment. From hereon out it is a little more popping from the inside and a ton of polishing.
Very Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment